Boutique pad near the New Forest in Hampshire
up to -58% today
Hatchet Pond, New Forest
A quintessential English stay at a coastal boutique hotel with two AA Rosette fine dining - includes breakfast, optional dinner allowance, late check-out and a suite option
- Set along an attractive Georgian high street that leads all the way down the cobbled street to the quay, over the years Stanwell House Boutique Hotel & Dining has seen itself as a private residence, a finishing school, and since 1945, an inviting boutique hotel. This is a great base from which to explore the New Forest.
- Enjoy an all-day menu within the glass-covered courtyard and dine on some of the region's finest produce at the newly refurbished two AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, Etain. Alternatively, choose from the extensive British Tapas menu in the Burcher & Co restaurant, whilst Drydock bar is on hand for all your cocktail needs.
- Whilst Georgian rooms offer a more traditional edge to their decor, befitting the history of the building they occupy, Garden rooms are pleasingly contemporary in style, with a homely atmosphere. Opt for a Suite for more space and an extra dose of luxury – some have their own private gardens while others even have a roof terrace.
- Two AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Cocktail bar
- Afternoon tea
- Air conditioning
- Yacht excursions (at extra cost)
- Limited off-site parking
Lymington’s train station is set just five minutes’ walk from the hotel, and services regularly run to Brockenhurst, from where you can change to a service running directly to London Waterloo.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.