Five-star all-inclusive Dominican Republic beach luxury
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Free lounge access Free lounge access
Complimentary lounge access from selected airports
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe Tropical View room
A five-star, all-inclusive, luxury resort in the Dominican Republic, set on a white-sand beach - includes Unlimited-Luxury® Gourmet board, spa perks, activities and more
- Shaking up the traditional all-inclusive scene, Now Larimar Punta Cana offers a classier way to enjoy unlimited food, drink and leisure activities through its Unlimited-Luxury® programme – all the benefits, none of the tacky wristbands. Guests can stay and enjoy unlimited food, drink and leisure activities, while enjoying immaculate grounds, a beautiful palm-studded beach and a choice of five outdoor swimming pools
- Guests at Now Larimar Punta Cana are granted full access to use the adults-only Secrets Spa by Pevonia® – located next door at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana. The spa boasts indoor massage cabins with a jam-packed menu of speciality massages, facial and beauty treatments – think almond oil, aloe vera cream, and volcanic rock treatments that'll leave you feeling completely relaxed and rejuvenated.
- There are a plethora of dining options in the resort, including 12 gourmet restaurants and 13 bars. Guests rave about Mercure, the adults-only French restaurant with elegant interiors and top-notch food. If you're too relaxed to move, the Barefoot Grill dishes up burgers and snacks on the beach, served directly to your sun lounger.
- Furnished terrace with whirlpool in the room
- Twelve restaurants
- Thirteen bars
- Pool service
- Beach service
- Swimming pools
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Kids' clubs
How to get there
The hotel sits 30 minutes' drive from Punta Cana International Airport. Private airport transfers are included in your stay, so the relaxation starts the moment you land.
Travelling with kids?
Explorer's Club for Kids (3-12 years old) is open daily from 9am-9.30pm. At this fully supervised children's program, kids can enjoy arts and crafts, a playground, treasure hunts, a rock climbing wall, the indoor games room with video games, the splash fountain, scalable inflatable iceberg, weekly campout adventures, big screen movies on the beach, beepers for parental control and kids dinner time.
Core Zone Teens Club (13-17 years) is open from 9am-midnight each day. At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy social events (such as disco mixers), a snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, video games, table games, plasma TVs, a giant chess board and billiards - all without their parents around.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.