Spa stay in pretty Sutton Coldfield
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -46% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
An elegant country house hotel set in beautiful parkland, with a spa and double AA Rosette dining – includes breakfast and optional dinner. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Rest and relaxation: The spa and fitness facilities include a large indoor swimming pool, treatment rooms with a range of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments, a gym, Jacuzzi and sauna. You're sure to find something to tempt you on the extensive treatment menu, whether it's an illuminating facial or a marine prelude wrap.
- Award-winning dining: Dining here means traditional AA Rosette-winning British dishes served in the elegant wood-panelled Oak Room restaurant. The Country Kitchen is a cosy and informal spot to enjoy a traditional carvery, whilst afternoon tea can be enjoyed in the beautiful lounge bar with its stained glass window and feature fireplace.
- Home from home: The rooms at the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded Moor Hall Hotel & Spa are comfortable and traditional, decorated in an elegant, classic style and feature tasteful en-suite bathrooms - you can bed down on the finest crisp cotton linens, enjoying the old-world charm of the property while relishing in its modern comforts.
- Double AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
How to get there
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa is located in charming Sutton Coldfield, roughly half an hour’s drive from both Birmingham and Wolverhampton. The nearest train station is Four Oaks, approximately a 10-minute taxi ride from the hotel. Public transport from London should take approximately two hours, while driving takes around two and a half hours.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.