Isle of Wight tranquillity at a spa hotel in Ryde
Isle of Wight
Isle of Wight
Executive room and Executive room with lake view
Wootton Bridge, Ryde
Utter relaxation at an elegant lakeside spa hotel on the Isle of Wight – includes breakfast, dinner on the first night, ferry transfers, a massage and more
- A modern, peaceful sanctuary, Lakeside Park Hotel & Spa is based in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Wootton, between Ryde and Newport. This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner perches delicately on the edge of a 20-acre tidal lake and among acres of countryside with rolling hills.
- The Brasserie is the focal point, taking inspiration from the island's scenery. The informal, relaxed setting lets you enjoy views of the lake while dining on delicious cuisine. In the warmer months, dine al fresco on the elevated lakeside terrace. Please note that a smart-casual dress code is required.
- The impressive spa has an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room. You'll also find four beauty treatment rooms and a relaxation room, with treatments ranging from from massages to reflexology and hydrotherapy, plus facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing.
- 17 acres of grounds
- Four treatment rooms
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Brasserie restaurant
- Lakeside terrace
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
How to get there
East Cowes, where you'll sail in from Southampton, is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
Good to know
Please note that ferries and spa treatments need to be pre-booked. Please contact the hotel directly within seven days of the booking with your preferred times of travel and to book spa treatments.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.