Stylish, all-inclusive Rhodes beach hotel with a blissful spa
- Helios Restaurant: breakfast (7.15-10am); late continental breakfast (10-10.30am); lunch (12.30-2.30pm); dinner (6.30-9.15pm).
- Petite Gastronomie: breakfast (8-10am); lunch (12.30-2.30pm); dinner (6.30-8.30pm) up to 14 years old.
- M. Butterfly (Asian Restaurant à la carte & bar): dinner (7-10.30pm) on selected days and upon reservation.
- Olive Restaurant: dinner (7-10.30pm) on selected days and upon reservation.
- Creperie - Gelateria: crepes & gelato (11am-6pm).
- Taverna (Greek Restaurant by the beach): lunch (12.30-14.30pm); dinner (7-11pm) on selected days and upon reservation.
- Patisserie - Brasserie - Chocolaterie: breakfast (8.30-10.30am); patisserie (5-11pm); Italian à la carte (7-10.30pm) on selected days and upon reservation.
- Bars: Nautilus Lounge Bar (10am-1.30am); Beach Bar & Yachting Club (10am-12.30am; weather permitting); 24 /7 (Operating Hours; served in Nautilus Lounge Bar); Wine Tasting Room (6.30-10pm; served in the Patisserie).
- Beach and pool towels, ice towels, fresh fruits, mineral and sparkling water, snacking with waiter service.
- Fitness Open Area (located next to the beach): 10am-6pm.
- 24 hour WhatsApp Concierge Service.
- Kids and family: special kids and baby menu, entertainment programme, and playgrounds, including 'Grecoland'.
- Entertainment: Lux.Me entertainment programme including live music, dancing, movies, kids’ and adults shows, family fun.
Please note that all-inclusive services end at 5pm on your day of departure. Please be advised dress codes apply in the restaurants. During the day, it is resort casual, cover‐ups are required for breakfast and lunch. During the evening, there is a smart casual dress code, no beachwear or shorts are permitted. Gentlemen are asked to wear long trousers and shirts with sleeves. Please be aware footwear is always required in restaurants and bars. Restaurants operation is subject to availability and weather conditions. Reservations can be made through reception, our guest services and 24 hour WhatsApp concierge services, or book online via the Grecotel portal. Please visit the hotel website for more information.
Please note that private parking is available (reservation is not required).
Pets are not allowed in this hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website: https://www.gov.uk/visit-europe-brexit.
We advertise this offer at up to 53% off. Our discount is calculated by reference to the hotel's own prices or by reference to an appropriate source reflective of the hotel's own prices.
The discount above was checked on 28 November, 2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.