Sicily monastery with private beach and Michelin-star dining
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -47% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A five-star renovated monastery with a private beach and Michelin-starred chef – includes breakfast, spa perks, an optional villa and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Sublime setting: Set within a former ancient Benedictine monastery, I Monasteri Golf & Spa Resort offers beautiful views over the rustic Sicilian landscape and access to its own 18-hole golf course - set amidst an 86-acre orange and lemon plantation - and private beach. The golf club was originally designed by the president of the Italian Association of Golf Course Architects, David Mazzacane and offers a variety of terrains.
- Acclaimed dining: I Monasteri Golf & Spa Resort's restaurant is headed up by Michelin-starred chef Andrea Ribaldone, and menus are inspired by traditional Sicilian recipes and lush, seasonal ingredients. Wine is also a focus here, and is sourced from the nearby Syracuse region.
- Superb wellness facilities: To complement the stunning views surrounding the property, I Monasteri Golf & Spa Resort also offers a sophisticated spa, Zagara. A selection of treatments are available on request and the facility is home to a Turkish bath, sauna, sense-inducing ‘emotional shower’, Jacuzzi, and salt room.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach area
- Restaurant with Michelin-starred chef
- 18-hole golf course and club
How to get there
This resort is located a 25-minute drive from Syracuse, and 50 minutes from Catania Fontanarossa Airport. We recommend hiring a car to discover this beautiful region. On-site parking is available for no extra cost.
Good to know
Please note that guests under the age of 16 are not permitted in the spa.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.